Coastal Hospice Thrift Shop
10445 Old Ocean City Road at US Rt 50
Berlin, MD 21811
All proceeds from our Thrift Shop sales support the Macky and Pam Stansell House of Coastal Hospice at the Ocean, a hospice residence for patients who can no longer manage independently and lack an able caregiver at home.
Discover the difference!
Everything we sell is hand-selected, checked for quality, and displayed by size.
- Clothing for men, women and children.
- Accessories including jewelry, shoes, scarves, belts and purses
- Housewares including china, porcelain and glassware
- Home décor including lamps, vases and framed art
- Antiques and collectibles
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Linens, quilts and comforters
(Sorry, we cannot accept large furniture, mattresses or electronics.)
Volunteers make the Thrift Shop a success!
Volunteers are needed to assist customers, create displays, operate the cash register, and sort and price donations. Volunteers describe helping in the Thrift Shop as “rewarding”, “fun” and a good way to “give back to the community”.
To volunteer contact Dave Trax at 410-641-1132 or click HERE.