Coastal Hospice Thrift Shop
10445 Old Ocean City Road at US Rt 50
Berlin, MD 21811
All proceeds from our Thrift Shop sales support Coastal Hospice at the Ocean, a hospice residence for patients who can no longer manage independently and lack an able caregiver at home.
Discover the difference!
Everything we sell is hand-selected, checked for quality, and displayed by size.
- Clothing for men, women and children.
- Accessories including jewelry, shoes, scarves, belts and purses
- Housewares including china, porcelain and glassware
- Home décor including lamps, vases and framed art
- Antiques and collectibles
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Linens, quilts and comforters
(Sorry, we cannot accept large furniture, mattresses or electronics.)
Volunteers make the Thrift Shop a success!
Volunteers are needed to assist customers, create displays, operate the cash register, and sort and price donations. Volunteers describe helping in the Thrift Shop as “rewarding”, “fun” and a good way to “give back to the community”.
To volunteer contact Dave Trax at 410-641-1132 or click HERE.