COME FOR THE BENEFITS… STAY FOR THE EXPERIENCE!
Employees of Coastal Hospice report high satisfaction with the work they perform, providing compassionate care to patients and their families during a most critical time.
Coastal Hospice offers a competitive total compensation package for full time employees featuring:
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- Your choice of two different medical plans
- Employer Funded HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Two dental options
- Vision coverage
- Option for voluntary life insurance for family members
- 403(b) Tax Deferred Annuity Retirement plan & Roth IRA option
- Matching employer contributions after one year of service
- Competitive salaries
- Generous Vacation time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Extended illness accrual
- …and more
- Similar benefits are available for regular part time staff who work a minimum of 20 hours each week.
So, come for the benefits, but stay for the opportunity to provide a premier hospice experience for all of our patients and their families. We are always interested in speaking with highly-qualified candidates to join our team of professionals. Apply today!
NOTE: Coastal Hospice is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our pre-employment screening process includes reference checks, professional license verification, background investigation and driving record. To meet our criteria, you may not have more than three moving violations over the past three years, no chargeable accidents and no DUIs.
Current Openings Include:
Position:HOSPICE AIDE - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Job Responsibilities & Functions
- Provides direct patient care as instructed by supervising nurse
- Provides emotional support to the patient and family which requires effective human relation skills
- Relieves the primary caregiver for occasional respite
- Provides personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, homemaking and related assistance to patients
- Communicates effectively and timely with supervising nurse and other hospice aides by:
– Documenting services clearly and accurately by the end of each shift
– Promptly reporting any significant change in patient’s condition
- Current CNA or GNA certification in Maryland
- Current CPR certification for Healthcare Provider (BLS)